Today UTAGRO is Ukrainian production with high quality and attention to detail. We are dynamically developing and expanding our assortment and capacity.
Partnership with MG2MIX (France)
Exclusive partnership with Denkavit Netherlands BV
UTAGRO has been certified according to ISO 22000: 2005, IDT, HACCP.
Putting into operation of its own production plant for mixed fodder and rotein/Vitamin/Mineral Supplements in Ozhenin village, Rivne region. Work on its production - a guarantee of stable quality of finished products
Organization the scientific and tourist trips for loyal clients. In the spring of 2016, the first trip took place on the largest international agricultural exhibition in Brno (Czech Republic) - ANIMAL VETEX and TECHAGRO
Purchase of property complex and start of works on modernization of modern feed mill
Developing its own line of mixed fodders and Protein/Vitamin/Mineral Supplements (Porker and Swine), entered into the database of technical specifications of Ukraine
Collaboration with Agrotechnika LLC started - TM "Pan Kurchak"
Creation of the company UTAGRO LLC. Main activity: production of mixed fodders for farms animals.
UTAGRO is a Ukrainian company with a European environmental approach to doing business.
Manufacturer of high quality feed and feed additives for pigs, cattle, broilers, sheep and other animals.
We provide expert and service support to meet and exceed customer expectations.
The fodder plant was put into operation in February 2017. It is equipped with modern equipment, has certified and automated production and can compete with similar factories not only in Ukraine but also all over Europe.
- possibility of production of mixed fodder, AVMA for all types of animals (pigs, chickens, cattle etc);
- quality control of raw materials and finished products at all stages of production;
- used own-grown grain and quality ingredients;
- the production line is fully automated and can produce 10 tons of finished products per hour.
- production is HACCP certified according to DSTU ISO 22000: 2007, ISO 22000: 2005, IDT;